Is your business or organization looking to increase productivity, improve efficiency, upgrade security – and control costs?
There is a digital transformation occurring and Premiere is here to help!
Premiere delivers world-class products, services and solutions to move you and your business forward.
An authorized Kyocera Copystar Document Solutions partner, Premiere sells and services award-winning business equipment, including monochrome and color multi-functional products (MFPs), as well as cutting-edge scanning, faxing and security solutions.
- Advanced Finishing options for professionally finished presentations
- High-volume stapling, hole punching and booklet making
- Dual scan document processor
- Scans both side of originals at 100% productivity
- Very large scanning capacity of originals
- Robust reliability for high-volume scanning
- Customized paper drawers to size, capacity and paper weights
- Smart auto selection or print specific tray calls for custom print jobs
- Intelligent touch panel display
- Optional Hypas business applications for custom workflows
- Integrated card reader for authenticating individual users
- Latest Security feature
- Custom scanning applications or document management systems
Not Just a Good Solution – The Right Solution
Why Partner with Premiere?
“Where Service Comes First” is More than a Tagline.
We genuinely care about our customers. From our leadership team to our trained and certified technicians, we are dedicated to being accountable and available (when you call during business hours, we pick up the phone). We take pride in maintaining the best response times in the business.
Improved Business Efficiency
For 30+ years, we’ve been doing business with a personal touch. This means meeting with each potential or current customer to discuss real life document workflow improvements and creating custom solutions. We strive to earn the trust and confidence of all our customers.
We Speak Your Language
We service many businesses: large and small companies, legal firms, medical facilities, non-profits, accountants, real estate, schools and more. It’s our job to help you understand how technology can help to improve your office efficiency.